Installation & Setup Guide
Shade installation simplified
Your Rolli Shade comes with everything you need to assemble and install, except these tools:
- Level tool
- Step ladder (if necessary)
- Power drill (with ¼” hex driver and drill bit)
Bracket & Shade Installation
- Pencil mark 1" in from the front top corner of your window frame closest to you.
- Hold your bracket up to the mark and mark the screw location. Repeat this process on the other side for the second bracket.
- Ensure the brackets are straight with a level.
- Screw the brackets securely into place.
- Mount the Rolli shade – round pin end first – then push in the spring-loaded end and release it over the center of the bracket so it snaps into place.
Rolli Hub Setup:
- Plug your Rolli Hub into an outlet.
- Download the Automate App to your Android or iOS device. The App will guide you step by step through the rest of the process.
- Pro Tip: Connect to your Wi-Fi network that is 2.4 GHz if there is an option.
Call XXX-XXX-XXXX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily answer any questions.